Atlogys Beliefs for IT and Technical Consulting
- Offshore Software Development Lacks on - Scalability, Performance, Ease of Usage, Security and Tests. It is just functional but not Intelligent.
- The Process of end-to-end software development is in-efficient, cumbersome and expensive for the customer.
There are a lot of software vendors out there who can design and implement software solutions. However, many clients do not have the time, the experience and the expertise to judge the optimality of the solution with respect to cost and value addition.
The problems faced by clients are:
- Non Tech-Savvy - Lack of IT knowledge - Clients do not know the ideal solution, the ideal technology or the ideal strategy to adopt given their budget, time constraints and feature restrictions. They waste valuable time and resources in formalizing the specifications and often get biased or ill advice from direct software vendors.
- Single View Point of the software vendor - Customers get a biased input and ill advice from the software vendors directly.
A sanity check and a thorough review of the vendors quotation is a must!
- The product only satisfies the basic feature set - Bad Software Design - Software developed is functional but it often lack on principles of good software design like Scalability, Performance, Testing, Quality, Internationalization, Security Engineering and Documentation.
These solutions cannot be expanded or developed upon in the future. The disadvantage is that the customer wastes money and time again in the redesign and re-implementation of the same solution as per their changing needs and demands.
- Lack of software program management - The business needs of the client are converted into a technical solution as per the wants and desires of the vendor to create a unfavorable quotation. The vendors charge for program manager's involvement but this service is never provided. This leads to unnecessary project delays and diversions from the main functionality.
- Software Vendor Selection - The process of selecting a competent, reliable, experienced vendor for a software solution is time and energy intensive.
- Getting a good deal - It is important to understand the technicalities of the work needed in implementing a software. Only then can one estimate the total man hours needed for the job. Since many clients are not well versed in IT, they are not able to negotiate a good deal in terms of total man hours, fees per hour and project management costs. They end up paying for over-estimation.
- Charging for insignificant scope creeps - Clients often have changing requirements and additions to features after the development begins. Many times, such requests require minor to insignificant coding changes. The vendor ends up charging for these extra instead of accounting for them in the same proposal. Clients are often not aware of the actual coding work involved and pay extra. These insignifacent scope creeps should be considered as part of feature completion and the clients should not have to pay extra for minor additions/changes.
- Lack of Software Delivery Management - Lack of Product Follow-Up - Clients have to constantly followup with the vendor on milestones like demos, project checkpoints, final deployment and product support there-on. This is again very time and resource intensive. The vendors provide no tools and resources for project lifecycle management, tracking changes, maintaining tickets and managing bugs.
To sum up, there are many *ill-designed*, *inefficient* and *expensive* technical solutions being designed and delivered to those in need of IT services.
We want to help in this respect by making the process of end-to-end software development extremely hassle-free and cost-effective.
The BEST we have ever worked with
I am very happy with the service provided by Atlogys. The company spearheaded and delivered a high-quality design and...
Wish we had used Atlogys 3 years ago for our initial development
I am pleased to furnish a favourable recommendation for Ms Ritika Sanghi of M/s Atlogys Technical Consultants, India...
A Beautiful Service from Wonderful People
I had the opportunity to work with Ritika on a project where she was instrumental for spearheading both the product and...
From LinkedIn - Recommendation
Ritika is a trusted IT consultant who is particularly talented at meeting the needs of clients, big and small. Notably accomplished in software design and...
The BEST we have ever worked with
I am very happy with the service provided by Atlogys. The company spearheaded and delivered a high-quality design and implementation of our web application...
Saved Us Money
Our experience of the website development through Atlogys has been smooth, and results fruitful. SEO implemented has brought about those customers reaching us...
Much *Needed* Online Exposure
I am very happy with the service provided by Atlogys. The company spearheaded and delivered a high-quality design and implementation of our web application startup...
Our company engaged Atlogys for the design, implementation and deployment of an energy commissioning DB application. As a non IT savvy customer, we were advised on...
Unbelievably cost-effective solution & smooth migration
Atlogys helped us smoothly integrate with an advanced email management and administration application. All our functionality and cost requirements were met in the new solution
|Automated Logical Software Pvt. Ltd.|
R-42, Greater Kailash I
New Delhi - 110048
Building No: 118,