Engagement Model for IT Consulting
Proactive customer engagement: It’s a dogma of Customer Success. We all do it to some extent – though some of us do better than others. A good Customer Engagement Model demands to be flexible in two key ways:
- It needs to conciliate different phases of the customer lifecycle
- It needs to endorse both scheduled and unscheduled interactions with customers
At Atlogys, our engagement models are forced by one of our key values: flexibility. We recognize that customer’s requirements can diverge on a case to case basis and at different points of time. For instance, some customers want to expand their in-house team on a cyclical ground to manage spurts in work and detect that a partnership with Atlogys helps them rapidly scale up their operations.
Our customers can select from any of the generally recognized models mentioned below or can combine any of these for different phases of IT projects. Depending upon the demand, we are able to propose highly flexible engagement options that include:
Project Based Pricing or Fixed cost
- Fixed cost based on milestones
- Project requirements are very clear-cut
- Project Team will be a significant addition to existing team or all of it.
- Team’s capabilities are well known.
How It works:
- Agile possible as well if customer is fully engaged in the development process.
- Maximum cost savings potential as onus is onto us to deliver in-time on-budget.
- Risk mitigation.
- Project Delivery within specified time frame.
- Calculated cost with desired quality.
- Based on the project specifications received from customers, we prepare a proposal that will cover specification documentation, visual aspects, application design, testing, change management, communication protocols, milestones, warranty period, and commercial details. Our business analysts work in close collaboration with customers in order to specify a realistic development plan based on project's complexity, planned budget and proposed timelines.
Time and Material
- Based on the project cost incurred by the resource usage in a particular time period
How it Works:
- Projects with varying scopes due to which precise cost estimation is a complex task
- Projects with evolving specifications, undocumented business processes and emerging technologies.
- Complex and Large scale projects are best executed using this approach.
- This engagement model can be adopted at any phase of the project such as pre-specification, post-specification, post-architectural design, etc. and can demand problem definition, solution definition, business analysis, , research, specifications, architectural design, visual mapping, documentation, coding, testing, change management, rollout and support & maintenance.
- Adequate scope modification during execution
- Regular update on progress and process based on which customer can plan forward to squeeze or expatiate the project.
- Project resource continuation, knowledge retention and complete check over resources and processes.
- Allows customers to access experienced IT services at a predictable cost while focusing in-house resources on strategic priorities.
- Resource protraction, knowledge retention and complete control over processes and resources.
The Onsite-Offshore Delivery Model
Also known as the Hybrid model, this strategy incorporates the benefits of offshore and onsite delivery. Onsite-Offshore model allows the cost-effectiveness of the offshore model as well as the face-to-face contact crucial in avoiding communication gaps and ensuring your project’s successful delivery.
Atlogys Technical Consulting settings the way for globally integrated organizations to undertake collaborative projects and innovative partnerships.
Some of the differentiators of Atlogys Technical Consulting include:
- Cut down development time by leveraging multiple time zones
- Access to high quality intellectual capital
- Reduced engagement risks
- 24x7 support
- Back-up facilities
- Lower costs
Lab on Hire
- Daily or hourly rates based on type of project resource engaged
How It works:
- Want to grow your team with more resources.
- Uncertain of exact requirements.
- Starting off for the first time.
- This engagement model is initiated with the identification of customer’s requirements in terms of project volume, technology, complexity and infrastructure, which is followed by SLA (Service Level Agreements) in order to determine team composition as well as working methodology. The project resource roles and skills matrix define the costing.
- Access to a highly adequate resource pool having expertise across a range of technologies and domains.