Business Development Executive – International (USA)
- January 25, 2019
Atlogys is looking for a senior executive to lead its business development initiatives in the United States. Atlogys is a boutique IT services firm founded by Ex-Googlers which is working its way to revamp and revolutionize the ‘Traditional IT way of Software Outsourcing’. Through its core service model of a ‘CTO service’, Atlogys has helped many individual entrepreneurs as well as large corporates in the USA get scalable, secure and reliable software while saving them priceless time in software delivery.
Atlogys is looking for a trained and experienced Business Executive who can do Client Relationship Building, Lead Generation and do Deal Closures. The executive must be based and living in the United States, and will work collaboratively with the Atlogys technical team in India to make and present proposals and collateral.
The prime responsibilities include but are not restricted to:
Assist Atlogys in acquiring new customers and selling additional products or services to existing ones. This will require direct marketing, direct sales & establishing strategic alliances.
Identifying New Sales Leads
- Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media like LinkedIn) to identify new leads and potential new companies
- Leveraging one’s own professional network – your own network of industry contacts – reaching out to them with new service offerings and checking for opportunities within their firms
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing and procurement
- Contacting potential clients via email or references to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new leads and doing follow-ups Plus tracking next steps
Events and Meetups
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events to find leads
- Taking part in Panel discussions to promote services and talk about generic IT best practices
- Helping sponsor some events for brand building
- Signing up for speaking slots at various meetups, events etc.
Pitching the Services
- Modifying PowerPoint presentations and sales displays as per custom needs of lead/client. (Can get help on various collateral from the Indian Business team)
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Doing demos and going over company portfolio
- Be able to speak fluently about the company’s previous work and challenges overcome
- Explain company’s culture, work ethics and processes and delivery methodologies.
- Understand client requirements and communicate to technical team in India
- Be the Business – IT Interface for the client
- Get and review IT proposals sent by Indian team
- Develop/Modify quotes/proposals as per custom interaction with client
- Iterate and re-negotiate on the proposals
- Follow-ups with the clients
- Q&A of the client – Arrange technical meetings/calls with the Indian technical team
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
In addition to the above, the role also requires:
- Prepare annual marketing plan to achieve consistent sales growth
- CRM – Preparing and maintaining master report of entire activities, which includes daily activity, leads, follow-up, closings, future prospects and adherence to goals.
- Communicating new service opportunities, special developments, feedback gathered through field activity to the concerned staff
- Give feedback to company management on next steps, to-dos, improvisations and process improvements – what works and what doesn’t
Total 6-8 years with minimum 3 year of work experience in the area of marketing and sales in USA of IT services.
Must have Skills and Qualifications
- The executive must be based and living in the United States
- Bachelor’s degree (In Tech is preferred) along with a MBA
- IT Fluency – Must understand the world of web and mobile software, apps, internet and web 3.0.
- Must have experience in selling IT services
- Must have spent 2+ years working in the USA
- Should have single-handedly handled and closed sales in tune of approx. 3 million $ in a year.
- Should have sound knowledge of the geography, industry and culture of the United States.
- Socially adept
- Good with numbers
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organization
- Great people and relationship-building skills are essential to this role as well as the ability to communicate effectively via phone and email.
- Plus the executive must have the flexibility of traveling to various cities within the United States.
- Should have experience in the area of international marketing and sales
- Should have good experience in the area of social media marketing
To Apply, Please send your Resume to [email protected][dot]com